Where I Will Be in 5 Years
My
name is Rella Restuati. I was born 21 years ago in Bogor city. Now, I’m a third
grade student
at Gunadarma University majoring
in accounting. This is my dream for five years to go.
If
Allah wills, on 2016 I will be graduating from collage. And
start my new life not as student anymore.
In the first year I will be working in
the company or become a teacher. Maybe a
lot of people prefer to work as an accountant
in the big companies to get more salaries
than being a teacher. For me money
is not something that could be used as measure how happy we are,
it just a tools to buy
what i need. In the second year of my graduation, I will be married
because my target to get married
is when i am 23 years old. After
married, I’m
going to make
a foundation care of education with my husband.
This foundation is for childrens who come from a really poor family that have a good spirit for learning.
In addition to be a wife and super
mom. I wanna be housewife
who can be useful for people. I wanted
to be an educator for all
of childrens
around me and especially my children.
I want to make Indonesian
children have a
good caracter and
can be personal shalih and shaliha. I also want to build business with my
husband, because trading is a great opportunity in obtaining sustenance. If my
husband allow me to continue my education
to a higher level,
I will study
S2 psychology. That is my dream for five years
to go. All that will not be able to be achieved
without
the big effort and the powerful
supplication. I hope i can make it happen.
Komentar
Posting Komentar